The Green Key
The Domaine de Bel Air is committed ...
The campsite Domaine de Bel Air has been labeled Green Key since 2011.
The Green Key is an environmental program, which has become an international label aimed at certifying tourist accommodation in an environmentally friendly way. This approach is part of the dynamics of sustainable tourism (Wikipedia).
Our approach is oriented towards ecological accommodation.
- Energy management: low consumption light bulbs, double glazing, class A refrigerator.
- Waste management: selective sorting containers.
- Ecological management of green spaces,
- Water management: reducer, leak prevention and fight against waste.
Do as we do, Adopt our approach:
- Sort your waste according to our instructions
- Do not waste water
- Do not leave the light unnecessarily in mobile homes
- To privilege the walk in the enclosure of the Domain and for your small displacements around the campsite ...
You will not find rubbish bins on the campsite: in order to keep the establishment as clean as possible, the containers are at your disposal in the car park at the entrance of the campsite.
We thank you for following very carefully the instructions for selective sorting: glasses, cartons, plastics, household waste are to differentiate each in their container.
Two battery collectors are available at the reception and at the store.
Environment, even on vacation, I think about it!